Shea Hydration Mask is a moisturizing face mask with a lovely scent of fresh apples and flowers. The mask gives the skin plenty of active nutrients from probiotic fermented aloe vera, oats and green tea. The face mask also contains natural malic acid which will help shea butter and the other oils to penetrate even deeper into the skin, make the skin soft, smooth and even out fine lines. The skin is left plumped full of moisture. Spirulina, which is full of vitamins and minerals, also gives the skin a fantastic glow. Shea Hydration Mask can be used by all skin types, and it's excellent as an after-sun treatment or as a moisturizing mask in the winter.
○ Smooths out fine lines and plumps the skin
○ Soothes irritated and sensitive skin
○ Provides deep moisture and a wonderful healthy glow
For first-time use: Remove the small, transparent stopper located in hole in the center on top of the white lid.
Use the mask 1-2 times a week. Or when you feel that your skin needs extra moisture.
1. Cleanse and peel/scrub your skin. Your skin will then be receptive to all nutrients in the mask.
2. Press the white lid down to pump the mask out of the small hole/opening in the center of the lid.
3. Apply the mask and leave on for 15-30 minutes. You can also use it as a night mask and leave on for the night.
4. Wash off the mask and apply face oil.
Aloe Barbadensis Extract (Probiotic Ferment)*, Camellia Sinensis Flower/Leaf/Stem Juice (Probiotic Ferment)*, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil*, Avena Sativa Kernel Extract (Probiotic Ferment)*, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter*, Avena Sativa Kernel Meal*, Glycerin (Vegetable)*, Polyglyceryl 3-diisostearate, Saccharum Officinarum Extract (Probiotic Ferment)*, Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil*, Rubus Idaeus Seed Oil*, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil*, Panthenol, Tocopherol*, Sucrose Stearate, Lecithin (Brassica Napus)*, Sodium Hyaluronate*, Glycine, Inulin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Titanium Dioxide, Spirulina Platensis Extract*, Fragrance (Natural)
*Certified organic ingredients