Shea Hydration Mask is a moisturizing face mask with a lovely scent of fresh apples and flowers. The mask gives the skin plenty of active nutrients from probiotic fermented aloe vera and green tea. The pearl powder is full of minerals and nutrients that will make your skin smooth and glowing. The face mask also contains malic-acid which will help the Shea butter and the other oils to penetrate deeper into the skin. The skin is left plumped full of moisture with a healthy glow.
○ Smooths out fine lines and plumps the skin
○ Soothes irritated and sensitive skin
○ Provides deep moisture and a wonderful healthy glow
For first-time use: Remove the small, transparent stopper located in hole in the center on top of the white lid.
Use the mask 1-2 times a week. Or when you feel that your skin needs extra moisture.
1. Cleanse and peel/scrub your skin. Your skin will then be receptive to all nutrients in the mask.
2. Press the white lid down to pump the mask out of the small hole/opening in the center of the lid.
3. Apply the mask and leave on for 15-30 minutes. You can also use it as a night mask and leave on for the night.
4. Wash off the mask and apply face oil.
Aloe Barbadensis Extract (Probiotic Ferment)*, Camellia Sinensis Flower/Leaf/Stem Juice (Probiotic Ferment)*, Butyrospermum Parkii Butteri*, Butyrospermum Parkii Oil*, Lecithin*, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil*, Rosa Canina Seed Extract*, Rosa Canina Fruit Extract*, Rubus Idaeus Fruit Extract*, Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil*, Panthenol, Sodium Lactate, Tocopherols*, Pearl Powder*, Sodium Chloride*, Cyamopsis Tetragonoloba Gum, Potassium Sorbate
* Certified organic ingredients
Shea Hydration Mask contains absolutely NO synthetic additives, parabens or perfume. All our ingredients are of high quality and are completely natural and pure. Shea Hydration Mask is dermatological tested.