I blend my foundation with Herbal face oil to get a glowing, hydrating effect. Your foundation can easily appear dull and dry especially during this time of year. By blending face oil into your foundation before applying, you're actually adding additional moisture to the foundation witch helps your skin to maintain a healthy and balanced glow throughout the day.
But beware, if you overuse the oil in your foundation you can end up looking greasy. To get the desired effect use 1-2 drops!
How to use oil in foundation
Take the amount of foundation you normally use
Drop a few drops of oil into the foundation and mix it together ore you can apply the oil directly on to the brush and dip it into the foundation. There is a method you can use to fade out cream contouring.
Apply and continue to complete your makeup as you normally do.
Here is a video where I show you how I use this method and how I usually apply my makeup. Hope you like it :)
Products used in this video:
- Urban Decay Weightless Concealer in shade Neutral Light
- FACE Stockholm creemy highlighter in shade dignity
- Givenchy Healthy Glow Powder in shade 04 Extreme Saison
- Benefit Hello Flawless Finishing Powder in shade "I'm so money" Honey.
- Urban Decay Naked Illuminated Trio
- NYX Lipliner (849 Beige)
- NYX Lingerie Lipstick (Lace Detail)
Written by Katrine Albarocco